[PlanetCCRMA] what's a stable mixture of fedora and ccrma for a fairly new linux user

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Mon Feb 7 14:30:02 2005

Either FC2 or FC3.

Personally I think FC2 and the Planet flow go together very well. FC1
is getting a bit old and support for it will end a bit earlier. FC3 &
I had disagreements on my wife's machine, and I think the audio
packages for FC3 will soon catch up to what's available for FC2.

- Mark