[PlanetCCRMA] SMP weirdness

Matt Barber Matt Barber <brbrofsvl@gmail.com>
Fri Feb 4 13:45:02 2005

/etc/X11/xorg.conf can have a lot to do with how mouse/keyboard
function (it's really fun getting Gentoo to find your input hardware,
for instance), but I don't think that should break if you are just
using a different kernel.  Sounds like maybe a module isn't being
loaded correctly... do you have exactly the same kernel with the only
difference being the smp?  I've had some trouble at home getting udev
to recognize my hardware - it could be something to look into there,
too.

Matt

->> I'm having the most bizarre behaiviour of FC3 on my double-processor