[PlanetCCRMA] back to RH9..?

Andre Almeida Andre.Almeida@ircam.fr
Thu Feb 3 08:46:02 2005

Hi

I don't know if this is an answer. I have the following line in
/var/log/messages

 > kernel: Realtime LSM initialized (all groups, mlock=1)

issued on boot, with the lsm kernel.
/sbin/lsmod outputs

 > realtime                5128  0

I suppose this means the realtime module is loaded...

But still I have the same warning message on jack startup as you do and
several xruns from time to time.
I'm currently running  kernel 2.6.10-2.1.ll.rhfc2.ccrma on a 3 GHz pentium.

Andre