[PlanetCCRMA] SRC Kernel 2.6.10

Saul Lethbridge saul_lethbridge@hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 13:51:01 2005

I've decided to take the plunge and have a play with building my own kernel
(or rebuilding the CCRMA kernel as it stands). I've got the src kernel rpm
and have discovered it contains the stock standard kernel and a bunch of
diff files and various other files. From my understanding all I need to do
is 'unzip' the standard kernel source and apply these other patches to this
main source. Is this the right way to do it? What command (including
arguments) would I use to apply these patches.

Any help appreciated.

Click here for the latest chart ringtones:
http://ringtones.com.au/ninemsn/control?page=/ninemsn/main.jsp