[PlanetCCRMA] back to RH9..?

Crispin cc26@ohm.york.ac.uk
Tue Feb 1 12:03:03 2005

Hi again

sorry for accidentally sending the same message to this list twice a couple
of days back!

I've still got nowhere with the xruns on FC2 and the 2.10 RDT kernel, so am
considering going back to RH9.  Also it seems that serialmidi doesn't work
under FC2.  Before I do though, can anyone tell me how to check whether the
appropriate RT modules really are loaded as intended under FC2?

Otherwise, does RH9 have any issues with qt at the moment (i.e. qt3.3 being
required for muse but conflicting with other applications - I had this
problem when installing before)?

Thanks,

--
Crispin