[PlanetCCRMA] Jack problem

JJ Kangas jjkangas17@hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 17:22:02 2005

Hi!

I installed Fedora Core 3 and Planet CCRMA. When I try to start jack (jackd
-R -d alsa -d hw -r 44100)
,  it says: "jackd watchdog: timeout - killing jackd    Interrupted" . I
have read mailing list but I haven't found answer yet.

My sound card is RME Digi96/8 Pro. It works OK (at least I think so because
if I play music for example with Audacity, I hear it). Fedora's installation
founded audio card automatically and it installed drivers. (Exept when the
installation program asked hear I test tone, I couldn't hear it).

Is there something simple answer to my problem?

Cheers,
Ian