[PlanetCCRMA] New user; FC3 or FC4? Slowly getting there

Jan Depner eviltwin69@cableone.net
Fri Dec 2 08:40:01 2005

On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 16:02 +0000, Michael T D Nelson wrote:
Hi

I had the same problem a few days ago - on a straight FC4 machine -
nothing to do with CCRMA. Probably nothing to do with overheating.

I just removed kde-i18n-Polish because I never use it. I assume you
don't either?

I was actually using yum but the problem sounds identical.

Good luck
Michael Nelson

    Bingo!  It's grinding away.  Hopefully it will make it through now.
Thanks much.

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should
be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and
this we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744