[PlanetCCRMA] Tascam 428

Karsten Wiese annabellesgarden@yahoo.de
Thu Aug 18 14:58:01 2005

Am Donnerstag, 18. August 2005 22:27 schrieb Karsten Wiese:

> > Could you give me a hand finding those? :-) I'm not sure what is what,
> > and I'm not sure how to identify them. By looking at /var/log/messages,
> > I can get some info ("usb 5-2" for example.) How do I know from what
> > device that is on referenced via something like lspci?
>
> Well, it shouldn't be necessary anymore. I think Fernando put you on the
> right track already. Please go on has he wrote.

Red again and saw the usbmidi error messages you posted. OK.
The intel USB sockets should be the ones soldered directly onto the
mainboard. Try the ones besides the PS/2 keyboard / mouse sockets.

Also please post the outputs of
	$ lsusb
(yes we had that one but once more please,) and
	$ lsusb -v
and
	$ lsmod