[PlanetCCRMA] VST Howto

chromdildo chromdildo@t-online.de
Wed Aug 10 07:41:01 2005

Hi Timo,

Very nice 'step by step', and even runs well on FC4.
Just to mention: in order to get jack_fst to compile I had to comment
out the whole
function (but still working)  (line 917 and following):
VstFileType (char* _name, ...) {...}
(gcc complaining about syntax errors)

Thanks for your work on the tutorial, where are you going to publish it?
On the PlanetCCRMA?

Best regards
./chrom