[PlanetCCRMA] Jack and Cinelerra

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo@dellorfano.net
Sat Aug 6 09:40:03 2005

Thanks for the reply! Actually, cinelerra development is alive and well
with the folks at Heroine Virtual and (as a separate fork), with
independent developers. Those changes (which are most active) eventually
get rolled into the main version, but are available by CVS.

Sorry you couldn't get the program running. I found that I couldn't use
the planetCCRMA version with fedora core 3, but the RPM from Herione
Virtual ran perfectly. I use it all the time. I use Kino to get DV in
from my camera, then import into cinelerra.

Again, thanks for the reply!

-Joe D