[PlanetCCRMA] USB2 Soundcard

Henk Jansen henk.jansen1@tno.nl
Thu Aug 4 04:08:01 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 13:15, Henk Jansen wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 12:27, Serie wrote:
> > Henk Jansen a écrit :
> >
> > >Does anyone have ideas (or links to) as to what are good (and
> > >affordable, under $200) linux supported USB2.0 stereo soundcards?
> > >(multichannel is too much for now).
> > >
> > >If it were for USB1.0 I would probably choose M-Audio Audiophile 2496
> > >but that's USB1.1 only...

...and it's a pain to make the USB version work under linux
(http://music.columbia.edu/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2004-April/011719.html)
...so definitely not an M-Audio Audiophile USB!

Has anyone positive experiences with the (nicely priced) Edirol UA-20?

--Henk

--
Henk Jansen, MSc
TNO Defence & Security

The disclaimer that applies to e-mail from TNO
can be found on: http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html