[PlanetCCRMA] USB2 Soundcard

Henk Jansen henk.jansen1@tno.nl
Wed Aug 3 06:29:01 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 15:15, Serie wrote:
> Henk Jansen a écrit :
>
> >I've also heard someone say that Firewire
> >compatible soundcards are not (...will not be...) widely supported by
> >Linux...
> >

> Are you sure of that?

Googling with a combination of "linux support" "firewire" "soundcard"
yields quite a bit of information, such as this one (although from
August 2004):
http://music.columbia.edu/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2004-August/015190.html
However, the comment I was hinting at was made more recently so that
lead me to conclude that Firewire is still not that hot with the linux
community.

--Henk