[PlanetCCRMA] Re: conflict libasound installing ccrma on FC2

Axel Thimm planetccrma@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Apr 18 19:44:01 2005

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 06:05:57PM -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> I'm not arguing the same thing over and over yet again. [...] You
> are not going to help bring the future by willfully creating
> incompatibilities now, [...]

Wow, did I trigger this response? :(

Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion and also to drop discussion,
but please don't accuse me on "willfully creating incompatibilites"
w/o having gone into the details.

I'm now going to sleep to recover from the smack on my face ... :(
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI--