[PlanetCCRMA] fc3: audio works, but no midi

Brad Fuller brad@sonaural.com
Mon Apr 18 08:02:01 2005

linux_chaos wrote:

>hi,
>
>i used redhat (first 7.3, then 9.0) and planet ccrma for about 2 years
>now and it worked really fine. thanks for that!!!
>now i started to build up a new system (fedora 3) and got the following
>problem:
>i got all the audio-ports of my teratec ews88mt (envy24) working. but
>there is no midi. and same with my midiman midisport 8x8 usb-midi-
>interface. both worked fine with redhat7.3/9 ...
>
>what did i do wrong? and what can i do now ?
>
>thanks and greetings l.chaos

The first thing you could do is search the archives for Midisport and
fc3. Several of us have been able to get our midisports working under
fc3 and the help has been from this ml. I'd start there first and then
post particular issues that you have to this ml..

brad