[PlanetCCRMA] Re: [PlanetCCRMANews] fc3: more packages added

Shayne O'Connor forums@machinehasnoagenda.com
Sat Apr 16 00:36:01 2005

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

>Hi, in full speed fc3 build mode.... [*]
><snip-snip>
>[*] just when you think you are done with a package you review the logs
>and there lurks another dependency!

tell me about it ... been trying to install linspire's lsongs from the
source package available (really, really cool looking media centre that
integrates most things to do with mp3 audio on a linux system -
ripping/encoding/streaming/burning/transfer to my creative zen touch ...
why, why only linspire?) ...

it started a domino effect of required dependencies (most of which i
already had installed ... ) that started to remind me of my
evolution2-must-install quest that shot me from FC2 to FC3 ... and
seeing as there are no CCRMA packages for FC4, i sensibly gave up :D

shayne