[PlanetCCRMA] Ardour files size limit?!?

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Thu Apr 14 14:51:01 2005

Hey, I almost forgot about this. It's been going almost an hour and a
half at this point. No failures.

I sort of agree with Ron. Do you have disk space? Must be somethign
else causing the problem.

Also, my screensaver did kick in. No problems on my machine because of
that. Kernel is PlanetEdge for FC2. Ardour is last night's daily
tarball. (Now I'm getting 50 tracks!)

- Mark