[PlanetCCRMA] Ardour files size limit?!?

R Parker rtp405@yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 13:25:01 2005

--- Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert,
>    If you'd like I'll kick off a session and see if
> I get the same
> limit. Are you jsut recording a stereo pair? A
> single mono  file?
>
> Cheers,
> Mark
>
> On 4/13/05, Robert Jonkman <yeahtuna@lansound.com>
> wrote:
> > I'm having a problem with ardour.  For some
> reason, it always crashes
> > after recording for 15 minutes.

My guess is that your disk/partition is full. That can
explain why it always fails around 15 minutes.

We've been running live recording sessions, 20ish to
38 tracks, with one hour sets and there's no file size
limit issues. I don't know the details on size limits
but it's never been an issue for me.

ron

  I thought maybe