[PlanetCCRMA] qsynth/fluidsynth

Chris Camacho chris@traklink.com
Thu Apr 14 10:25:02 2005

slightly differently I notice that fluidsynth is using a different
protocol for
ladcca which makes ladccad quit

I mailed the author of qsynth last week to see if there would be any
possibility
of supporting ladcca, but so far have not received an answer :(

I had a go at compiling fluidsynth but encountered some problems has any
one had any luck with a sound bank synth and ladcca as this would make
ladcca very useful.

Best
Chris