[PlanetCCRMA] gem complie nearly there!

dominic samuraiskillz@blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 13:36:01 2005

Thanks for the help, looks like I nearly did it this time!

I don't seem to have glut so I installed the:-

freeglut-devel - freeglut developmental libraries and header files

I put the GemLibs in /usr/lib/ and did ./makeauxlibs and it all compiled
nicely

I then cd pd/src/gnu and do :-

./configure

::It looks like it is nearly there and then I get the following

checking for FTGLPixmapFont in -lftgl... no
checking alternate -lftgl
in ../../../GemLibs/ /usr/local/lib /usr/local/src...
configure: warning: Build ftgl library somewhere
checking for open in -lgltt... no
checking alternate -lgltt
in ../../../GemLibs/ /usr/local/lib /usr/local/src... configure: error:
Build gltt library somewhere

Im using fc3 where should the ftgl or lgltt libraries be?

thanks

Dominic