[PlanetCCRMA] please help, problems with gem also

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Sun Apr 10 07:52:01 2005

Hi,
   Is this the Gem you are looking for? (Works with PD?) why not

apt-get install gem

??

Have you tried Synaptic?

If the app is supported by the Planet then you should only need
apt-get or synaptic to get it installed. Nothing more.

Good luck,
Mark