[PlanetCCRMA] Re: JACK configuration

Bob Bailey bob@digisonus.com
Sat Apr 9 14:01:02 2005

--=-Wa1r2hM87C1qFHiphL6Q

Ron,

Thanks.  Actually I am using the 2.6 kernels.  I had the same problem in
both the latest stable release and a couple of the edge kernels.  The
issue seems to be related to the realtime patch.  I can start jackd, but
not jackd-realtime (JACK Connection Kit gives 3 options in 'Server
Path').

How can I check to see that I have the realtime module loaded at boot
and running?  I did find the following information when I checked
'serviceconf':

Realtime kernel module is loaded, current parameters are:
any=1; gid=-1; mlock=1

-bb

--
digi|SONUS
1018 4th ave., ste. 306

--=-Wa1r2hM87C1qFHiphL6Q

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Ron,<BR>
<BR>
Thanks.&nbsp; Actually I am using the 2.6 kernels.&nbsp; I had the same problem in both the latest stable release and a couple of the edge kernels.&nbsp; The issue seems to be related to the realtime patch.&nbsp; I can start jackd, but not jackd-realtime (JACK Connection Kit gives 3 options in 'Server Path').<BR>
<BR>
How can I check to see that I have the realtime module loaded at boot and running?&nbsp; I did find the following information when I checked 'serviceconf':<BR>
<BR>
Realtime kernel module is loaded, current parameters are:<BR>
any=1; gid=-1; mlock=1<BR>
<BR>
-bb<BR>
<BR>