[PlanetCCRMA] midisport usb and fc3...

Louis van Dompselaar louis@dompselaar.org
Sat Apr 9 02:55:02 2005

Well, ask questions and I'll see that I have on my machine.  I have FC3 and
have a perfectly working 2x2.  Trouble is, I installed that early January and
can't for the life of me remember exactly what I did, but I used this one:
http://usb-midi-fw.sourceforge.net/

I don't have anything in my modprobe.conf for the midisport; everything is
through hotplug.

Oh, and the LED on the midisport should glow on and off continuously.
If it's just on all the time, it doesn't work.