[PlanetCCRMA] planetccrma-menus packages for FC3?

Vegard Sandvold vegard.sandsvold@notam02.no
Fri Apr 1 17:31:02 2005

I realize this is a small and not so important matter. Thanks anyway!

Customizing the Gnome menu systems seems to be a real pain in the a**. Do
you have any good references on that? I'm planning to make a separate menu
for our lab machines, with a limited selection of useful programs. Spent a
day googling withput finding anything useful:-(

Vegard