[PlanetCCRMA] Prereqs for compiling Ardour under Planet CCRMA/RH9

Joe Hartley jh@brainiac.com
Fri Apr 1 10:54:01 2005

On 01 Apr 2005 10:10:29 -0800
Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando@ccrma.Stanford.EDU> wrote:

> On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 04:09, Joe Hartley wrote:
> > Fernando, I think that the RH9 distro comes up a bit short on the
> > prerequisites to compile the newest Ardour under RH9.  It looks like
> > liblrdf 0.4.1 is required, and I've got 0.4.0-1.
>
> I don't know, the latest released version of liblrdf is, AFAIK, 0.4.0.
> Have you found a 0.4.1 somewhere else?? Maybe the ardour-devel list
> could answer this?

Hmmm, I went to the ardour-recommended link, and 0.4.0 was the latest.
My apologies, I'm going to guess a typo was involved somehow, but if
I find otherwise, I'll let you know.
Thanks!