[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Any Spanish-speaking Planet CCRMA users out there?

Daniel Tonda Castillo dtc@gawab.com
Wed Sep 29 20:35:02 2004

Hey Raza!

'Sup everyone!

I've been using Linux since quite a while and there's no
official mexican translation, there's a lot of Spanish
(castillian), which is very different from Latin or Mexican
Spanish... Like British/American english, no?

Latex/Docbook, any would be fine...

Daniel T.

Andrew Wilson escritos: