[PlanetCCRMA] installing modules for an Asus TV-FM card

Normand Fisher fishern@ncf.ca
Sun Sep 26 11:25:02 2004

In order to get my Asus TV FM card working, I need to add a module
(saa7134).
First, should I get such a module specifically for the Planet CCRMA
kernel (2.4.26-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma) and, if not, where could I find a
compatible module and then, is that going to cause problems when I do my
next apt-get dist-upgrade?

Many questions but I am starting and so far I've been impressed by the
sound side of things of this distro and would prefer not to upset a very
nice "audio station" based on this kernel.

Many thanks

Normand