[PlanetCCRMA] Planetedge Q3

Wed Sep 22 16:47:00 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 14:22, Matt Barber wrote:
> that more.  I also have not tried k3b yet.  When is the newest ccrma
> kernel scheduled to come out (no pressure at all, but I need to know
> whether I should try to get things working on this one if the newest one
> has some potential fixes in it, since we are of course itching to get
> this box up, and I could save time rebuilding and tinkering if there is
> a fix for some of these problems in the newest kernel)...

Just today I managed to get a kernel with voluntary S3 (on top of
2.6.9-rc2-mm1) compiled, but my first try at booting it on an athlon64
machine was unsuccessful, something to do with usb devfs which left me
with no keyboard or mouse... I have not tried a cold boot yet.

So, I'm back working on the kernels in whatever time I can find, but not
ready yet for another experimental release.

-- Fernando