[PlanetCCRMA] PlanetCCRMA OSX ???

Juan Reyes juanig@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Sep 17 07:53:00 2004

Hi Macciza,

I am not so sure you can use all of planetCCRMA on OS-X and in
particular the Kernel stuff.

I think you will feel better using Fink on OS-X,

http://fink.sourceforge.net/

many of PlanetCCRMA packages are there tailored for OS-X. Now if you are
using Yellow-dog or other Linux PPC flavor you might try getting RPM
sources from PlanetCCRMA and try to build those packages by yourself,
you might run into many version and dependence problems but it could be
done.

  -- Juan