[PlanetCCRMA] rosegarden 9.9 midi stopped working

Greg George greg@gmconsult.com
Sun Sep 5 14:15:03 2004

I used synaptic to update my system, hoping to fix some
audio issues with rosegarden, and now the midi stopped working.
It was working perfectly in the previous version of rg.

I'm using the Delta 1010.  The only symptom I can report is
that it looks like there no is midi output because the midi out
light doesn't blink on playback as before when it was working.
There is data in the track, and the level meter in rg is showing output.

I also still am unable to start jack as a normal user.  I deleted
the files as was suggested and still must run as root.

Any ideas on these issues are greatly appreciated.

Greg George