[PlanetCCRMA] jackstart problem

Lionel Chilaud lionelchilaud@yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 10:58:02 2004

I got exactly the same issue using the same
configuration:
Fedora Core 2, 2.6.7-1.437.1.ll.rhfc2.ccrma kernel

You can go around it by starting jackd directly
instead of jackstart, passing exactly the same
options.
I suppose you need to be root to do that.

Now I got it working fine (jackstart) but it took me
recompiling the kernel on my machine.
Maybe there's an easiest workaround though.

Lionel.