[PlanetCCRMA] Re: El-cheapo: How to test 3 cards simultaneously?

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Wed Nov 24 07:27:02 2004

Timo,
   I agree with Rui. Post this on Alsa-User or Alsa-Devel. I've tried
to get multi devices working and never been able to grasp the
language. Jaroslav will likely step in and see what's wrong pretty
quickly.

Good luck,
Mark