[PlanetCCRMA] Re: El-cheapo: How to test 3 cards simultaneously?

Timo Sivula timo.sivula@luukku.com
Wed Nov 24 05:49:02 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 21:36, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:

> Certainly a question to post on the jackit-devel and alsa-user lists.
> Maybe someone out there may have some experience on this. I'm far from an
> asoundrc expert -- in fact, I try to stay away from it, at a far and
> secure distance ;)

I will, and in fact already have, take the .asoundrc question to the lau
list.

Then, maybe this is a more intimate ;) question: I found out I can start
three separate instances of Jackstart, one for each soundcard. However,
nly one of these instances appears in qjackctl for me to use as
alsa_pcm. Any way to make it possible to see the two other cards also?

br, Timo