[PlanetCCRMA] Re: 2.6.7 ccrma kernel and usb / nvidia support

Shayne O'Connor forums@machinehasnoagenda.com
Tue Nov 23 18:57:02 2004

OHMYBLOODYGOD!!!!!!!!!! Everything's working!!!! nvidia drivers, gnomad2
- the works!!! the update to the planetedge kernel took care of
everything!!

well, it did destroy my rhythmbox (it loads up, but when playing an mp3,
i get a segmentation fault), but i just switched to bmp ... and i think
i'll have to recompile mixxx, but wow - this looks like the one!

thanx heaps rick and fernando for putting in the time and effort on this
one - i've learned a whole deal, and i'm VERY close to having the box i
want :)

shayne