[PlanetCCRMA] intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG with planetedge kernels

Matthew Allen Matthew Allen <mtallen@gmail.com>
Fri Nov 19 14:29:01 2004

By default ESSID is set to off/any (try an iwconfig now that it is up)

Also your WEP Access point may not be asking for a Key. Many points
like this (coffee houses, resturaunts, etc) will be wide open.

congrats though.

m.