[PlanetCCRMA] intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG with planetedge kernels

Peter Lutek plutek@infinity.net
Fri Nov 19 12:59:00 2004

naive questions:

what is HWADDR and how do i determine the correct values?
what is MODE? (my router "wireless network mode" is G-only)

thanks very much for your help, matthew - i owe you a beer or something!

-p