[PlanetCCRMA] Best performance?

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Tue Nov 16 07:44:01 2004

Be careful if you try this. My system was completely stable for 3
minutes with 25 tracks and with the option to run plugins while
recording turned off. However, with the option turned on the machine
failed with a hard hang (power switch type) after about 30 seconds of
recording. fsck on reboot is complaining about Ardour audio tracks
being corrupted.

- Mark