[PlanetCCRMA] audio apps not loading

Tue Nov 9 18:02:02 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 17:52, Noah Garrett Wallach wrote:
> > Should be fine in terms of the version number (unless 3.1.2 is very
> > different from 3.1.1). Do you have the qt-devel package installed? If
> > not, then install it. That's the package that should have the missing
> > library[*].
>
> can you please point me to a list of all linux versions that are supported by
> Planet CCRMA?

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/

Quoting from the first paragraph:
"...that you can add to a computer running RedHat 7.3, 8.0, 9 or Fedora
Core 1 to transform it into an audio workstation..."

See also:
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/faqs.html#otherlinuxfaq
I should make it more specific, of course.

-- Fernando