[PlanetCCRMA] AlmusVCU installing on FC1 PlanetCcrma

Michele Spinolo michele.spinolo@tin.it
Mon Nov 8 11:08:01 2004

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/937852/com/svgalib-devel-1.9.17-2.i586.rpm.html

> > which is the RPM built for PLD (???) distro.
> > Can I use this rpm?
>
> Hmmm, I wouldn't. Most probably there is a way to disable svgalib
> support. I just looked at the spec file I was creating and that is what
> I did a while ago:
>
> # disable svgalib code
> perl -p -i -e "s/twki_svga.vcu #/# twki_svga.vcu/g" Makefile

That's exactly what Anders Torger suggest me for a quick problem solving: to
disable svgalib support in the Makefile.

Unluckily I would like very much svgalib support, so I'm back to the problem
described: which version of svgalib could I install in FC1 PlanetCCrma
distro?

thanks!
Michele

P.S. Sorry for double mail Fernando!;-)