[PlanetCCRMA] AlmusVCU installing on FC1 PlanetCcrma

Mon Nov 8 10:46:02 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 06:26, Michele Spinolo wrote:
> Thank you very much Fernando, you are invaluable!
>
> I installed all this stuff, but while compiling AlmusVCU running "make"
> command after some gcc compiling it complains it can't find vga.h and
> vgagl.h which I think are included in svgalib-devel package.

Ah, that rings a bell, probably I hit the same problem...

> This package is not distributed on the 6 PlanetCCrma FC1 CDs, and searching
> the net this is what i found:
>
> http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/937852/com/svgalib-devel-1.9.17-2.i586.rpm.html
>
> which is the RPM built for PLD (???) distro.
> Can I use this rpm?

Hmmm, I wouldn't. Most probably there is a way to disable svgalib
support. I just looked at the spec file I was creating and that is what
I did a while ago:

# disable svgalib code
perl -p -i -e "s/twki_svga.vcu #/# twki_svga.vcu/g" Makefile

-- Fernando