[PlanetCCRMA] Re: jack_fst - Library requirements

Matthew Allen Matthew Allen <mtallen@gmail.com>
Fri Nov 5 17:14:31 2004

Actually both. the syntax is correct. The error it is giving me goes
way beyond the small changes you have added, which appear pretty
sound.

I am currently trying this all on an FC2 machine. I dont think it is
you changes. I was just wondering if you had seen the problem before.
I will mess with it a bit more this weekend.