[PlanetCCRMA] 2.6.7-1.437.1.11.rhfc2.ccrma crashes

Matthew Allen Matthew Allen <mtallen@gmail.com>
Fri Nov 5 09:09:03 2004

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 19:54:18 -0800, Brad Fuller <brad@sonaural.com> wrote:
> Yep, I'm having crashes with 2.6.7-1.437.1.11.rhfc2.ccrma. At first I
> was really just screwing around with a lot of apps, so I can't tell you
> exactly what I did.

ok I am running the same kernel, I have qjackctl up and running, along
with pd -jack using c08.analog.sequencer.pd from the help. besides for
some audio IO errors that pd gives me when my screen redraws or I
swicth workspaces (I havn't tuned my irq's yet and I think that my
9700 is beating down my sound card). So far qjackctl has been up for
an hour and no crashes (one Xrun while i type this though grrrrr.)

m.