[PlanetCCRMA] alsamixer not finding audio devices

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Wed Nov 3 12:35:01 2004

With the caveat that I've not used one of these, here's a link.

http://www.netgear.com/products/details/FA101.php

You should do some Googling for models that work. Checking out the
Linux USB site would be my thought.