[PlanetCCRMA] Audio hardware with most output channels

Charlls Quarra charlls_quarra@yahoo.com.ar
Tue Nov 2 19:22:02 2004

 Hi,

 I've been looking into the Hamerfalls and the M-audio
cards, but the one with most output channels i've
found around browsing are some RME with 16 channels,
but thats pretty much like it. Im interested in
looking into available hardwares for wave field
synthesis

http://gigant.kgw.tu-berlin.de/~baalman/

 I guess this includes hardware that can run
concurrently (like two hardware-synced RME?) that sum
up a decent number of output channels. Any ideas what
possibilities are out there now?

=====
Running on:
1.5 Ghz P4
256Mb
asus v800x chipset
RH9 CCRMA-patched linux

¡Llevate a Yahoo! en tu Unifón!
Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger en tu Unifón, en cualquier momento y lugar.
Encontrá más información en: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html