[PlanetCCRMA] Audio hardware with most output channels

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Tue Nov 2 20:24:03 2004

RME HDSP 8652 has 26 output channels. They sync well as they have Word
Clock i and out, so drop 3 i and you're at 78 channels... ;-)

Before you drop $1000+ to do this please check out the drivers very carefully...