[PlanetCCRMA] python 2.3.4 or how to upgrade from source

patrick puredata@11h11.com
Mon Nov 1 16:34:01 2004

thanks for this, but i'm still confuse about what should i do with the
rpm installation of planetccrma, should i do rpm -e --force and then
compile python 2.3.4 from source? or should i leave the rpm there?
because lots of package depends on it...

i'm confuse about having 1 rpm and 1 source in the same box.
patrick