[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Other repositories

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm@ATrpms.net
Wed May 26 01:07:00 2004

--i9LlY+UWpKt15+FH

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 10:02:35PM +0100, Nathaniel Virgo wrote:
> I'd like to be able to install non-music related stuff such as Gimp 2=20
> via apt.  From reading around a bit it seems that package conflict=20
> issues can arise when mixing different repositories, so I was wondering=
=20
> which of the other repositories I should use, and whether there's=20
> anything I should watch out for.

I know ATrpms works well with PlanetCCRMA. Some repos that more or
less work together are outlined at

http://atrpms.net/repos/

You may find some rough edges, which you can help iron out by filing
bugs against the common bugzilla at bugzilla.atrpms.net.
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--i9LlY+UWpKt15+FH