[PlanetCCRMA] Greetings FC2 I got capabilities and jack working

Tue May 25 11:41:02 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 11:27, Daniel Tonda Castillo wrote:
> Hello to everyone in the list!
[long story deleted]
> 24) Loads of joy and happiness when my funky-demo started up
> sounding awesome!
>
> I hope this helps! (just to prove that FC2 is not a total audio
> failure)  :)

Great! Thanks for posting! What hardware are you running? (processor,
chipset, video chipset) Maybe I'm the only one having problems :-)

Do you get the same performance if you go down to lower latencies? You
are using jack with 1024x3, how about 256x2 or less? Any xruns in those
conditions?

BTW, I do have a kernel/alsa combo with the realcap module, I'll try to
make it available today or tomorrow so more people can play with it if
they decide to install FC2.

-- Fernando