[PlanetCCRMA] fc1 ccrma

Fri May 21 15:39:01 2004

> I installed fc1 which worked ok, then did a ccrma install and upgrade-dist.
>
> Now my ethernet card doesn't work nor does my mouse (logitech wheel usb),
> which means xwindows doesn't start.

Strange. First, what do you have in your /etc/modules.conf? Do you have
entries for usb and eth0?

Also, which kernel are you booting into? ("uname -r") Does the same
thing happen if you boot into the original install kernel? There are two
kernels in Planet CCRMA you can choose from, one derived from the Fedora
kernel and a more plain vanilla 2.4.26 based one. If you are having
problems I would suggest installing, and first booting into it ("apt-get
install planetccrma-core-redhat").

But thinking again probably something is wrong with modules.conf...
-- Fernando