[PlanetCCRMA] Trying to build module using Planet Kernel

jim ruxton cinetron@passport.ca
Mon May 10 11:33:02 2004

Gerrit Niestijl wrote:

>Hi,
>
>You need the kernel-source package:
>$ apt-get update
>$ apt-get install kernel-source
>
>You will be presented the available kernel-sources. Then you choose
>the one matching your running kernel and install it:
>$ apt-get install kernel-source<your_version>
>
>After that you make the symlink /usr/src/linux point to the actual
>sources, something like /usr/src/linux<your_version>.
>
>--
>gerrit

Thanks Gerrit,
Yes I did this previously and still got the same complaints that only
the headers were found in :
/usr/src/linux-2.4.26-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma .
Any other thoughts why the source isn't found?
Jim