[PlanetCCRMA] added: ALPHA version of Planet Core components for FC2

Jason Balicki kodak@frontierhomemortgage.com
Tue Jun 22 06:18:01 2004

Louis van Dompselaar <> wrote:
>> The failure is strange in the sense that stopping realcap does _not_
>> remove commoncap. You could test to see if this is the problem by
>> booting with realcap disabled. "named" should not start. Then
>> "/sbin/modprobe commoncap" and check if named starts normally.
>
> no go

I'm coming into this late so sorry if this has been discussed,
but if your only problem is named you can get the src rpm and
compile it without capabilities:

http://archives.linux-vserver.org/200201/0032.html

Of course, that won't help if the named problem is just a
subset of other problems...

--J(K)